The Willerby Boston is a fantastic luxury lodge which offers a massive amount space in the open plan living and kitchen area with all the mod cons of a luxury apartment. Some other lodges on site are 13ft wide – this lodge is 20ft wide – very roomy.
This lodge sleeps a maximum of 7 adults. The lodge has 2 bedrooms – a double ensuite with 5ft double bed, a triple room with a triple sleeper bed (a 4ft 6 double below and single bed above) and a double sofa bed in the lounge. The lodge comes with full decking which brings the outside in and more space for all the family.
The view of the lake from the decking (and inside) is lovely… great expanse of water and mature trees. Lots of birdlife and no midges!
The decking is great for BBQ’s or a place to read a book, sip wine and have a ‘Nana nap’! You can’t see the complex from the decking as there is a wooded island in the way, so you feel very secluded, yet the Haggerston Complex is 5mins walk away along the side of the lake. Both bedrooms have a very large walk-in wardrobe and the master bedroom has en-suite shower room.
Features of the Lodge include
- Spacious living and dining area with moveable furniture (unlike a standard lodge)
- Modern large kitchen – including washing machine/drier, dishwasher, double oven, gas hob, fridge freezer (caravans don’t have washing machines or dishwashers usually)
- Spacious master bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Master double bedroom with ensuite (shower, basin and toilet) and walk in wardrobe
- Triple bedroom with walk in wardrobe and Freeview TV
- Main bathroom – bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Modern landscape fire
- Stylish furniture including ‘floating’ shelves
- Double sofa bed in the lounge
- Full-height storage and coat cupboard
- Lots of practical shelving and storage
- Ramtech Security
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Boiler serviced and safety checked every year
- Outside lights
- Decking with wonderful views of the lake – get sun all day, and the moon at night
- Reconfigurable rattan sofa and table, which can be reconfigured to sunbeds or 6 separate chairs on decking so you can enjoy the sun
What does the Lodge come with?
The lodge is set up so you don’t have to think about anything! Personally, it drives me potty when you hire a place and there’s no oven gloves or tea towels or dishwasher tablets etc.
Extras to make your stay more comfortable include the following:
- All bedlinen / duvets/ pillows
- Duvet and pillows are polyester not feather (for those who have allergies)
- All pots, pans, crockery, utensils, bottle opener (a must) etc
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher
- Bed linen provided
- Towels (for indoor use only) are provided – please bring spare towels for beach/swim pool
- Widescreen Freeview TV and built in DVD player
- Wide selection of DVDs, books and magazines and board games provided
- First aid kit (plasters/bandages/skin wipes only)
- Plenty of hangers in the wardrobes!
- All you need for the stay is provided from dishwasher tablets, to bin bags, cling film, to foil, to herbs and spices, tea towels and oven gloves, toilet rolls and kitchen roll
- Full information pack including emergency contacts etc etc
- Tourist info pack/maps/guides etc including owner guide to best local places to go to off the park
- Child high chair provided
- Gas and electric are included
- Box of assorted kids toys for under 5 year olds
- First generation Wii, and Wii fit and games
- Blankets to use if you want to sit outside at night and enjoy the moon over the lake