The Willerby Avonmore has double glazing and central heating which is perfect for those cold evenings and also comes with decking which brings the outside in and more space for all the family. The decking is great for BBQ’s or a place to read a book, sip wine and have a ‘Nana nap’! The Haggerston Complex is 5mins walk away along the side of the lake.
The lounge area provides the perfect place to relax and unwind, with the soft hues of the oak style units and the rich accent detailing of the curtains combining to deliver a perfect sense of balance and calm. The lounge has a freeview tv and dvd player.
The kitchen has a modern feel with plenty of cupboards, built in fridge and three drawer freezer. The master bedroom has a nice beach feel and features a double bed, big wardrobes and an ensuite toilet. The two twin bedrooms also have a beach feel, both twin bedrooms have two single beds and ample storage.
Features of the Caravan Include
- Spacious living and dining area
- Freeview tv and dvd player
- Modern large kitchen – including oven, gas hob, microwave, and fridge freezer
- Spacious master bedroom with plenty of storage space
- Master double bedroom with ensuite basin and toilet
- Two twin bedrooms each with 2 single beds
- One of the twin bedrooms has an additional freeview tv
- Main bathroom – shower, toilet and basin (no bath)
- Modern landscape fire
- Stylish furniture including ‘floating’ shelves
- Fold-out sofa bed in the lounge
- Lots of practical shelving and storage
- Ramtech Security
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Boiler serviced and safety checked every year
- Outside lights
- Outside decking with rattan sofa and table
What does Betty the caravan come with?
The caravan is set up so you don’t have to think about anything! Personally, it drives me potty when you hire a place and there’s no oven gloves or tea towels or dishwasher tablets etc.
Extras to make your stay more comfortable include the following:
- All bedlinen / duvets/ pillows for the bedrooms
- Duvet and pillows are polyester not feather (for those who have allergies)
- All pots, pans, crockery, utensils, bottle opener (a must) etc
- Microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, hob
- 6 Towels (for indoor use only) are provided – please bring spare towels for beach/swim pool
- Widescreen Freeview TV and DVD player
- Wide selection of DVDs, books and magazines and board games provided
- First aid kit (plasters/bandages/skin wipes only)
- Plenty of hangers in the wardrobes!
- All you need for the stay is provided from bin bags, cling film, foil, to herbs and spices, tea towels and oven gloves
- 4 toilet rolls and 1 kitchen roll are provided
- Full information pack including emergency contacts etc etc
- Tourist info pack/maps/guides etc including owner guide to best local places to go to off the park
- Gas and electric are included
- Box of assorted kids toys for under 5 year olds